Оформление заказов на сайте через корзину ВРЕМЕННО НЕДОСТУПНО,
ЗАКАЗЫ принимаются по тел.: 8 937 333 29 22
At this time I want to introduce to you some of the successful free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Enviornment), which is oriented in the direction of the famous Warcraft 3 - Map "Defense of the Ancients".
For individuals who by no means performed DotA (are there any?) and who don't know the game idea I will clarify it in detail:
League of Legends does not put excessive requirements in your PCs. You need at the very least:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.zero capable video card, - 750 MB free laborious disk house, - DSL or comparable
Create an account either on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, depending on the place you live. You can too create an account on US whereas dwelling in Europe but you will expertise increased pings then. I provide you with a link to create an account in my writer's bio. Select a reputation (at all times the hardest half) and a nice image and off you go!
There are 2 teams 5 gamers (there are more game modes, but they aren't essential in the beginning because as a newbie you need to start with 5vs5 to learn the gameplay). Before each match you all choose a "champion" who is the character you wish to use in battle. Dependant in your private preferendes it may be e.g. an undead mage, a giant granite golem, somewhat boy riding on a Yeti, a brave knight and plenty of more.All in all there are more than eighty (!) totally different champions and each second week one is added.
Each champions has 4 different abilities (three normal and one extra robust, the "Ultimate") and a passive, which he has for the reason that beginning. You be taught the skills by leveling up ingame and your max champion stage is eighteen which suggests that you have 5 points in every normal ability and 3 in your ultimate.
You obtain expertise for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or impartial monsters are killed by your troops (it is not necessary to kill them yourself!)
2. killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
At first you typically play no matter you like, later it is helpful to speak together with your teammembers earlier than the match begins so that you have a balanced setup and not 5 champions of the identical kind.
The different kinds of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means capacity energy, they mainly deal magical injury with their skills)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Injury, they mainly deal physical harm with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They are laborious to kill and shield their very own carries, for instance by beautiful or taunting the enemies)
4. Supports (They've both buffs or heals to support their carries and keep them alive)
5. Junglers (They don't begin within the lane however within the jungle and assist their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The attention-grabbing level is: Depending on the gadgets you equip on your champions they are often able to fulfill completely different roles!
To start with you don't have own champions, however each week there are 10 free ones which everyone can use. After some matches you should buy more champions with influence factors (IP) within the shop. I will come to this later.
The map has three totally different lanes, which lead from your personal to the enemy base. On these lanes there are a number of Towers which you must destroy earlier than you may attack the base itself. As a support your fundamental building ("Nexus") spawns minion waves in brief intervals which allow you to in fights. Between the lanes there is the "jungle", where neutral monsters are located. If you kill those you receive gold and/or temporary buffs.
As quickly because the match begins everyone has a few minute to spend his beginning capital on gadgets within the shop.
This doesn't take lengthy since you don't have a lot gold within the beginning. There are other ways to earn gold in the game:
1. Everyone receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or neutral monsters (here it is very important give them the final blow, the so known as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are several gadgets which grant you additional earnings (the so referred to as gold/5 items -> they provide you 1 gold each 5 seconds)
In the event you destroy the enemy predominant constructing (Nexus) your group wins. For being able to attack the Nexus, nonetheless, you need to destroy all three towers and the inhibitor on at the very least one lane and the 2 towers which defend the Nexus. So it isn't the most effective idea to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 in case you don't push the lanes on the identical time. A mean match takes 30-45 minutes, rarely more than an hour. As quickly because the match reaches minute 20 it's also doable to surrender.
Extra game modes are a 3vs3 and a fairly new domination map ("Dominion") the place it's a must to seize and defend sure points. As well as there are ranked modes for gamers with summoner stage 30 (clarification follows) wherein you obtain an Elo count relying in your wins and losses. For rookies I extremely recommend the conventional 5vs5 map!
league of legends shirt of Legends also has an RPG part. You do not solely choose a reputation and a picture for yourself (you are a so referred to as "summoner", do not combine it up with the "champions") but you are additionally able to level up yourself and purchase small buffs with Influence Factors (IP).