Оформление заказов на сайте через корзину ВРЕМЕННО НЕДОСТУПНО,
ЗАКАЗЫ принимаются по тел.: 8 937 333 29 22
At the moment I would like to introduce to you one of the most profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Area), which is oriented towards the well-known Warcraft three - Map "Defense of the Ancients".
For those who never performed DotA (are there any?) and who don't know the game concept I will clarify it in detail:
League of Legends does not put excessive requirements on your PCs. You want not less than:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.0 capable video card, - 750 MB free arduous disk house, - DSL or comparable
Create an check this account both on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, relying on the place you live. You may also create an account on US while living in Europe however you'll experience greater pings then. I offer you a hyperlink to create an account in my writer's bio. Choose a name (at all times the hardest half) and a pleasant image and off you go!
There are 2 groups 5 players (there are more game modes, however they don't seem to be essential in the beginning because as a newbie it's best to start with 5vs5 to learn the gameplay). Earlier than every match you all select a "champion" who is the character you wish to use in battle. Dependant on your private preferendes it can be e.g. an undead mage, an enormous granite golem, just a little boy riding on a Yeti, a courageous knight and lots of more.All in all there are more than eighty (!) totally different champions and every second week one is added.
Each champions has 4 totally different skills (3 normal and one extra strong, the "Final") and a passive, which he has for the reason that beginning. You study the talents by leveling up ingame and your max champion stage is eighteen which suggests that you've got 5 factors in each normal capacity and three in your ultimate.
You receive expertise for levelling up by:
1. Being close to when enemy minions or neutral monsters are killed by your troops (it is not necessary to kill them your self!)
2. killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
At first you usually play whatever you want, later it is useful to communicate with your teammembers earlier than the match begins so that you've a balanced setup and not 5 champions of the same kind.
The completely different kinds of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means capability power, they mainly deal magical damage with their abilities)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Damage, they primarily deal bodily damage with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They are exhausting to kill and shield their own carries, for instance by beautiful or taunting the enemies)
4. Helps (They've both buffs or heals to help their carries and preserve them alive)
5. Junglers (They don't start in the lane however within the jungle and help their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The fascinating point is: Relying on the items you equip on your champions they're typically able to satisfy totally different roles!
At first you don't have personal champions, but each week there are 10 free ones which everybody can use. After some matches you should buy extra champions with affect points (IP) in the shop. I will come to this later.
The map has three different lanes, which lead from your individual to the enemy base. On these lanes there are a number of Towers which you will need to destroy earlier than you possibly can assault the bottom itself. As a help your primary building ("Nexus") spawns minion waves in brief intervals which help you in fights. Between the lanes there may be the "jungle", the place impartial monsters are located. In case you kill these you obtain gold and/or temporary buffs.
As soon as the match begins everyone has a few minute to spend his beginning capital on items in the shop.
This doesn't take long since you don't have a lot gold in the beginning. There are other ways to earn gold in the game:
1. Everybody receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or neutral monsters (here it is very important give them the ultimate blow, the so known as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or assisting to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are a number of items which grant you further income (the so known as gold/5 gadgets -> they provide you 1 gold every 5 seconds)
For those who destroy the enemy predominant constructing (Nexus) your crew wins. For being able to assault the Nexus, nonetheless, you must destroy all three towers and the inhibitor on at the very least one lane and the two towers which shield the Nexus. So it is not one of the best idea to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 in case you don't push the lanes on the similar time. A median match takes 30-forty five minutes, not often greater than an hour. As soon as the match reaches minute 20 it is usually attainable to surrender.
More game modes are a 3vs3 and a pretty new domination map ("Dominion") the place you need to seize and defend sure points. As well as there are ranked modes for players with summoner level 30 (clarification follows) through which you receive an Elo rely depending in your wins and losses. For novices I highly advocate the normal 5vs5 map!
League of Legends also has an RPG part. You don't solely select a reputation and a picture for your self (you are a so called "summoner", don't mix it up with the "champions") however you're also able to stage up yourself and buy small buffs with Influence Points (IP).